Concrete Floor Sawing in London
M Hall Diamond Drilling provides high-quality diamond drilling and demolition services including concrete floor sawing services to customers throughout the UK. With 18 years’ experience in the industry, our highly skilled workforce operates on a 24/7 basis, 52 weeks a year, so you can trust us to be there when you need us. In addition to wall sawing & cutting, we carry out our floor sawing services throughout the UK, including in and around London.
Floor Cutting in London
Concrete floor cutting can prove incredibly useful for a variety of projects. Our state-of-the-art machines can perform floor cutting on pavements or slabs in all types of material, from heavy duty concrete to asphalt, so you can rest assured that no job is too big for our team. When it comes to our floor cutting service, we pride ourselves on our efficiency and accuracy, so if you’re looking for reliability, you can count on us.
Why use floor sawing & cutting?
One of the main advantages of floor sawing is its versatility. Here are some of the different jobs that concrete floor sawing can be used for:
- Expansion gaps: floor sawing can be used to cut expansion gaps into concrete structures, allowing room for the material to swell and contract. Our tools can even cut through the toughest reinforced concrete.
- Road repairs: to ensure that road repairs go as smoothly as possible, they require a precision cut, which is why our floor cutting equipment is the perfect solution. We can easily cut away awkward sections of damaged road to make way for the new.
- Channel cutting: if you need to add extra material to a subfloor – for example, wiring or piping – concrete sawing can be used to cut channels to accommodate this
Floor sawing offers more than just versatility. Some of the key benefits of floor sawing include:
- Accuracy: concrete floor cutting is an extremely precise method of sawing, thanks to our up-to-date technical machinery and team of expert operators.
- Speed: given just how efficient and precise concrete cutting machinery can be, our floor saws are much quicker than other cutting methods.
- Minimal noise: thanks to the fact that saw floors produce less vibration than other traditional cutting methods, it produces far less noise. This makes it perfect for areas where disruption needs to be kept to an absolute minimum.
- Safety: all of our floor saws are fitted with proper guards, ensuring that they are completely safe. Plus, you can rest assured that our experienced operators uphold the highest safety standards.